Yeah.
I'm having a bad day. Don't really know why; what I do know is, I'm gonna resolve to write about something interesting every day!
...Well, maybe not every day. But at least when stuff bugs me. As much as I can.
Today. Yeah, anyway. Don't know what it is (maybe mom's distrust of me, still, especially on the schoolwork front-- yes, I'll get the three and a half pages of essay written tonight, and no, I'm not worrying about it, thanks,) but I'm certainly put off by this... day. Just as a whole. It was a half-day, too! I'm not usually even HOME by now, but I just wanted to come home and forget about the day. It wasn't even too bad, save apparently being ditched by every friend I tried to cling onto after this... day. Though the clinging was only because the day was already terrible enough to begin, I think, and I suppose they were doing their normal routines of wandering-about-without-me-or-maybe-not-coming-to-school-I-don't-know.
Oh, yeah, and I have an essay for Mr. Howe still to do. Remember those three and a half pages I'm gonna write tonight? Yeah, that essay.
I've also not written anything for fun in eons, and I finished The God Delusion-- again-- today, so I'm out of things to read during my boring classes. Guess I'll have to pick up Letters to a Christian Nation or something published by the Freedom from Religion Foundation. I've been meaning to read some other good artefacts of atheism, and it doesn't get better than that.
But I've still things to do today, so I hear; after reprimanding me for being careless with my homework, my mother immediately 'reminded' me that she was hauling me off over the dinner hour for dinner, or something like that. Really wasn't listening.
Anyway, I guess that means I need to go write something that isn't quite so... angry. And hopefully has better grammar.
Hehe, I love linking verbs. Err, linking verbs are loved by me.
P.S.: Man, I sound so cliche 'Teenage Angst' right now. :D
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment