Welcome to 1999. The Furby is popular again, Dexter's Laboratory is showing on TV, and I've finally gotten my own blog: This means, in all honesty, that I've dug up enough interest in getting my ideas, opinions, and writing to anyone who may read it (friend or foe,) including a good portion of my past works.
I suppose my reasoning for this is simple. I've been searching for a while for a good place to put rants, rambles, and other Important Personal Dispatches from my neurotic side to the rest of the whole, shiny world. Though they can be found through Gaia, 4chan, Facebook, MySpace, BYOND, random E-mails and psychiatrist's testimonials, I thought this would be a good place for anyone interested enough in my personal fumings to come read my thoughts on... well, anything important enough for me to write about it. With any luck, I'll be posting lots of things both new and old: my notebooks burst with never-before-seen drafts of fiction and prose, while in my darker moments I've notes, confessions and other depressive scribblings to dredge up from my past.
Ooooooh, harrowing.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment